Are You Ready To Join The Fun?
- Participants must have ridden a mountain bike before and must be capable to ride different off-road terrain such as rocks, roots, sand, soil, in dry and/or muddy conditions. Basic knowledge in bike handling (riding positions, breaking, shifting, etc) is a must.
- Guided tours will be held mostly on singletrack. Participants must be physically able to ride a mountain bike for approximately 4 hours. No shuttle rides - we earn our downhills. ;-)
- The total distance and elevation gain can vary and depends on the fitness and experience level of the group. This experience is ideal for beginner to advanced riders.
- Expert mountain biker and downhill pros are welcome too. However, their needs may be met more at locations like Whistler.
- If you don’t have your bike with you, there is an option to rent a high end mountain bike from a local shop.
- Message me if you can't find your preferred date or if you need a rental bike.
- Guests ages 16 and up can attend.
- We will email you a list of a few essential things that are recommended to bring, once you booked a tour with us.